Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've been horrible....

I'm horrible about updating my blog but it's on my list of things to improve on, it's even scheduled into my calendar now! :-) Spring is well on it's way and I'm so happy to see all the beautiful flowers popping out all over the place! Makes for some great photo opportunities! :-) Here are some images of my recent shoots! :-) The Sandy River is always a great place to shoot! We had fun on one of the beautiful days of this mild winter we are having.

This last weekend my boys and I drove down to Seaside, Or to spend the weekend and do a little hiking and walking on the beach :-) We ended up at Hug Point which is such an amazing little place for me. There are caves and even a waterfall right on the beach that you can reach at low tide. The waterfall pictures I took with my film cameras so those will be back next week which I can share with you then :-) I love the shot below :-) So much fun! :-)

1 comment:

Ami Brandt said...

Lovin the last picture of the cove and beach.

Ami